The capping machine UА-1500-5 is designed for automatic capping of plastic bottles with volumes from 3.0 up to 10.0 liters. It is a line-type machine with two working positions. The first position – putting the cap onto the filled bottle by Peak&Place device. The second position – capping the bottle with the cap. The bottles are transported by the slat conveyor and the positioning precision is set by the capacity sensors. To prevent the product spilling during capping and putting the cap on, the bottle “body” is hold by the side grippers. The standard set comprises automatic cap positioner but can be supplied without it. If the cap is missing, the machine automatically stops.
- Capping head with magnetic clutch to adjust the tightening force
- Sensors of bottle availability on the operational position
- System of cap positioning on the bottle – Peak&Place
- Replaceable sets to work with different bottles
- Tight clamping of the bottle by “the body” and under the stopping ring during movement and capping