The machine is designed to produce PET bottles from preheated preforms by stretching and two-stage blowing in a two-seat mold. The machine consists of power plant, furnace for heating preforms, automatic preform loader and container with control terminal. The volume of the bottles blown ranges from 0.25 up to 2.0 liters.
- Productivity preset from the operator’s terminal display by setting the corresponding heating and blowing parameters.
- Saving of the preset settings of the heating modes, parameters of blowing and work of the equipment units for their further application when shifting to another product volume or changing the preform.
- Automatic adaptation of the equipment units to preset productivity parameters.
- Flexible tuning of each equipment unit work from the operator’s terminal.
- Possibility of remote control and monitoring of equipment work via LAN or Wi-Fi through WEB-browser.
- Control of parameters of frequency converters from the operator’s panel display improves safety and convenience of the equipment maintenance.
- Possibility to adjust the stroke and speed of shuttle carriages during operation without stopping the machine.
- Movement synchronization of the drawing rods with pre-blowing pressure supply at any preset productivity.
- Possibility to adjust the movement speed of the stretching rods at each operation stage without stopping the machine.