The machine is designed for filling still and carbonated water and drinks into plastic and glass bottles with the volumes from 0.5 up to 2.0 liters. The machine productivity is from 1500 up to 3000 bottles per hour (the productivity varies depending on the product characteristics, bottle volume and number of filling heads on the machine). During filling the liquid is dosed by level. The second contour with piston dosing and immersion of dosing heads into carbonated water filled at the first stage is envisaged for syrup dosing to minimize the product foaming. In contrast to the filling machine ARL-S, it allows working with glass bottles and syrups based on natural sugar. On the water filling machine the scheme of line filling without delays for inward and outward movement of bottles is implemented.
- Compact size
- Strengthened frame structure to work with glass bottles
- Syrup piston dosing, separate syrup feeding channels that does not require constant washing of the main channels of product feeding when shifting from one product to another one
- Maintenance simplicity
- Line filling without delays for inward and outward movement of bottles
- Control touch panel for fast entering or changing the main settings
- Product menu: for shifting from one product or bottle to another one, you just select it in the menu – all main settings for operation will be automatically loaded