Slat conveyors of TRP series are designed for horizontal transportation of products: bottles, flacons, canisters, packets and other packing.
The conveyor serves for connecting different elements of the filling and bottling line at food, chemical and other productions. It provides the transfer of bottles from one technological operation to another one. At the same time, without the conveyor some equipment units lose their operation capacity, for example UA-3000.
The conveyor consists of unified sections installed on the adjustable supports. By their type the sections are subdivided as follows: driven (equipped with the driving unit of different power depending on the conveyor total length), primary (equipped with the unit with the support shaft) and intermediary direct or turntable.
The conveyor is manufactured in the length range from 1.5 up to 9 meters. If the length over 9 meters is required, it is possible to connect the conveyors through the combined transfer unit.
It can be also manufactured with different belt width.
- Manufacturing by customer’s sizes
- Conveyor design – food-grade stainless steel
- Possibility to adjust by the conveyor height and packing width
- Possibility to change the configuration of the existing conveyor with minimum costs
- Possibility to optionally set up the speed adjustment function