The triblock is intended for filling of milk and fermented dairy products into PET bottles and capping them by screwing plastic caps with a tamper-evident ring.
The milk filling triblock is a structure mounted on a single frame. It consequently performs three operations: rinsing the empty bottle, filling the bottle with the product, capping the bottle with the screw cap. The triblock is equipped with the cap orientation device and the floor-mounted bin.
The software and the hardware of the triblock ensures possibility to track all the working operations starting from checking the product availability in the bin up to identifying clogged areas and absence of the bottle (including remote checking). The “no bottle – no filling” principle eliminates the product loss during the filling process. The monitoring system provides data, such as the capacity and the output per shift. The triblocks can be integrated into the unified process control system.
Air and gearboxes sterilization system ensures both pressurized and gravity filling. This allows to handle operations with milk, kefir and yoghurts with pieces of fruit on one machine ensuring the maximum performance. Using nozzles designed for various products helps to avoid excessive foam and dripping of liquid upon filling.
- Technological solutions implemented in basic configuration allow to extend the product freshness up to 14 days
- Adhering to “no bottle-no filling” principle when batching
- Bottle and cap rinsing, filling and capping is carried out in an enclosed environment in accordance with all HACCP standards
- Non-contact filling – the filling head does not touch the bottle neck, so the product does not touch the bottle neck either
- Fluometric batching system – absence of “dead” zones in contrast to the piston filling method, when the joints get clogged with the product
- The feed is cut off by the aseptic diaphragm valves, capable of operating over a wide temperature range
- Inside the Triblock, the bottle does not move down the conveyor belt but is suspended by the bottle neck finish, which eliminates the risk of contamination of the conveyor zone
- CIP cleaning system provides the clean-in-place circulation cleaning of product supply passages which operates independently, but can be easily integrated into company’s centralized cleaning system
- All pipework components undergo argon gas welding, and the subsequent etching and passivation processes allow to maintain the original quality of stainless steel
- All piping and product feed units can be sanitized with steam
- The equipment is made of 304 food-grade stainless steel according to the AISI standard, and the product lines are produced according to the DIN 11850 standard
- To guarantee and increase hygiene, the additional optional capabilities of the CLEAN hygiene level are provided
- Adaptive (adjustable) washing of the internal filling chamber
- Air preparation module: HEPA H14 filters and laminar air flow ensure overpressure in the chamber
- Ozonated water preparation module for cap and bottle rinsing